* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I'm glad i slept well yesterday. Sleep right after isyak all the way until morning. I'm just so tired! Fortunately, i've practised for my differentiation test. Yeapz.... But forgot to bring my application of different tutorial for class today. How lame! Hmmprh! Besides, can't concentrate much during maths tutorial either. Those bloody jc2s who are taking physics pract 2nd shift were making so much noise outside the LT3. Haiz.....
Differentiation test was easy. Manage to complete everything even the bonus question. Haha...So happy! Hopefully i can get full marks yah? I need it to cover up my screwed vectors class test. Don't ask me wat happened! I just hate vectors! Don't know why either.....
Did my library duty today too to make up for last thursday. We librarians were making so much noise i tell you. Talking and crappingz away after we finish shelving. One librarian is so lazy. I can't believe she is in the exco. Aint gonna say her name. Wont be nice. But she is such a lazy pig. I don't care! She is one of the library exco but don't wanna do shelving at all. What kind of exco is this? If librarians don't do the shelving, then who do? Ghost arh? Well....watever girl~ Haiz....plan to do some homework....but end up slacking. ;-)
After 5pm, got chem lecture AGAIN just like last tuesday! Damn it! I hate that new teacher! She is such an act cute bitch. She said sarcastically, "Looks like you have forgotten what i have said to you just now!" with that 'manja' face. Grrrr.....Wish i can just go down the LT5 and give her a one tight slap! Haiz....nvm. Forget it! The thought of her makes my heart boil. Need to calm down. Aint gonna let any bitch destroy my resolutions.
Had fun chatting with Natalie today on my way home in the bus. It's nice to have a friend like her. Had fun 'surfing' in the bus. Haha.....sorry guys....this is only between Nat and me! Kinda lame lah.... Hey Nat, go and get one kebaya/baju kurung soon yah? Then can join me and my sec friends for hari raya celebrations. It'll be sooo cool~ But as for now, gotta do my homework. (sad).......Goodnitez!
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
