* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I don't think i need my handphone anymore for the next 2 weeks. Nobody sms me except yanjun and shuhui. Yan jun only msg me about pw and shuhui only msg me about guitar club. Yeap...so sad....I think i'm not wanted. Orh...no....... Haha....can sing the stupid camp song that goes:
Nobody wants me, Everybody hates me
I'm gonna eat some worms
Fat ones, skinny ones, little yellow squisgy ones,
See how they wriggle and squirm!
Okay....better stop it before i spoil my appetite for dinner. Haiz....my headache came back early in the morning. Ms cheng found me. She and Dr.Wong allowed me to sit for the retest although i don't have MC. How nice of them! :-) Yeah.....my face that time was really pathetic somemore bcoz of the pain in my head. How can they not pity me? Or perhaps i'm juz so innocent-looking? Hehez....just fat hope....
After Gp lecture, we got P.E. I still got stupid headache and ms. riveira ask my gang members to run 2 rounds around the track. We all just strolled around the track instead and she got mad at us! Damn her! Call me selfish just becoz I didn't tell her that i'm not feeling well and that she can excuse me from running plus i forgot to show her my excuse letter. Well hey! The pain in my head hurts quite badly that i can't remember all those things! What you expect me to do anyway? After that, we apologise then really run 2 rounds around the track though my head is throbbing inside of me quite badly.
We played softball during P.E. today. Quite alright lah....just find the game a bit lame when comes to pitching. After recess, my head got better. Had fun in mly class today. Bargain with cikgu about the number of idioms we have to memorise for this coming friday mly test. Haha...she give in....she is sooo kind! :-)
After school, i went to Ling Kwang Home. Kind of dumb. The social workers thought we really went there for CIP! Yan jun can stand there somemore doing whatever she was told. Then i was like, "Why are we doing all these? We are here to interview the management. Not playing games with the old folks! Besides, we wont even get the bloody cip hours!" No offence though. Yeah.....so with the teacher's help, i manage to excuse me and my grp members from the activities. We proceed to the office to interview some people then go home. Phew~ Haiz.....got a lot of work today. Gotta study for chemistry again, do econs homework, gotta study my econs for this friday test plus I have to reorganise my pw file! Haiyoyo.....I'm going bonkers already. Okay.....gotta start my work.....Tataz......
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
