* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Yeah.....today is one of the few mondays that i don't have any monday blues. So glad Ms.Cheng nvr come today. I haven't even touch my "organic chem" tutorial. Plus, today i have 3 periods of chemistry! Haiz....just my luck. Since Ms.Cheng is not here, we all can go home early today. Woohoo.... BUT....on friday must stay back from 5pm to 7pm for chem tutorial. (cry) I have guitar performance on the next day you know! (cry)
During free period....me, mui mui, woanling and winnie went to canteen to drink. Fyi, we suppose to stay in class. Khiakhiak....as if our ct-rep cares. Yeap.... we went to canteen to slack and end up talking about promos. Woanling is afraid that she might retain. Remind me of myself last year. But hey, i was completely lost last year. Please woanling, don't give up yet! You still have 3 more weeks to go! Yeah....i didnt give up either last year. But i was the one who choose to retain. I know i'll be happier and i am! Haiz.... sometimes I wonder what kind of impression or motivation i gave to you guys. Well, whatever it is.....I wish ALL of you ALL THE BEST to our promos.
As for now, I better go back to my books. 17 days to promos! Aaaarrrggghhh! Can't wait to get through it. ;-)
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
