* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Today is a slacking day for me. No school.....Happily sleep until 11am. Haha....Daddy keep knocking on the door telling me to wake up. Well....I've been so sick of waking up early. For your information, sept 11 happens to be my brother's birthday. The primary 6 brother.....Raqin. After he cuts the cake, we all eat the cake for lunch. Hehez.......Rizqan (my baby bro) follow my style. After i said, "Yum...yum!" He also said, "Mmmm.....Yum...yum!" Haiz....sooo cuuutee...... Then i started doing my maths revision. I also manage to finish my malay homework today! Yeay.....The dialogue latihan is sooo damn tough! While i do my work.....i slack a lot. Play games larh.....chatting with aidil.....play my darlingz (guitar). I totally love the weather today. Nice day to sleep but......i sleep well enough last night. Okay.....that's all for today folks. Hopefully i have a more productive day tomorrow. Tata for now~
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
