* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Gosh.....tmr got guitar practice. I haven't practice my guitar yet! I have been doing maths and chemistry homework today in tampines library. Fortunately, i only bump into 2 srjcians today, Aizat and Anisa. Coz....I wanna be left alone as for today. Can you believe it? I actually greeted them. Me? The low profile girl? I just didn't expect myself to greet them. Hehez....i'm always known as the shy and low profile type of girl. But i'm friendly, coolz and a joker too.
Then around 5pm, I join my sister to watch spy kids 3. Okok....I know it's a bit 'kid-ish' for an 18-yr-old like me to watch that kind of movie. But hey, the movie is quite interesting and you know i like the family-type of movie. However, it has action and adventures too. The Cortez family are so funny. I'm surprised that george clooney, sylvester stallone and that Frodo from LOTR are in the movie too! Wow~......Hehez..... Let's admit it.....There's always a child in everyone of us no matter how old we are. :)
After that, i went home, relax for awhile then went online. Have to type out the stupid 2nd draft for written report. Gotta study chem equilibrium too! And....and....aaarrrrggghhh.....must practice my chords also! I hate chords! Why can't i just play tabs? Haiz....gotta start work.....buhbyez!
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
