* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
First thing in the morning. My sister was still printing her project. What the hell! It's already 6.55pm! My sis wont be late of course. Daddy always reach Hai Sing Catholic rite on time. So i grumbled about my sis being late until we reached the car. Daddy told me, "You are always the last one to get up, ok?" I was lyk....."Duh! All four ppl can't use the toilet at the same time. And even though i'm the last one to get up. i'm not the last one to get ready for school!!" My sis always struggle with her stupid socks and shoes. Plus...daddy always take his own sweet time to drive. He normally can't be bothered to overtake the stupid slow van or car in front of us. Think some singaporean are sleeping while driving in the morning. Curse them man! Whatever~ I let daddy says whatever he wants. At least the fact that i'm gonna be late had gotten into his thick skull. So he drived quite fast today. Manage to reach srjc at 7.26am.....Wooo......Haha......
As if me being angry with my sister is not enough. I scored damn badly for Econs Data Response paper with 2/20. Pathetic! Nvr.....combine with MCQ, should be able to get AO. Haiz....Need to work harder for econs promos then.... On top of that, Daniel is soooo damn blur. That pathetic little boy forgot that winnie had pass to him the pw file yesterday!! Still dare to ask me where the pw file is somemore. Bloody hell.....I wasn't in school yesterday. Didn't you notice? Or you've seen a ghost that look like me somewhere?
Fed up man! None of the pw members know where the pw file is! Yan jun and winnie definitely dont have the file. So me, dawn and daniel has to go around searching for it. I almost cried i tell you. If it wasn't for muimui's company with her funny jokes and Nat consoling me, I would have cried like a baby right in front of the whole class. Eventually, someone who knows dawn found the file in B1-4. Either Daniel or Winnie must have left it in that class during their chinese lessons. And how come neither of them haf the initiative to look for it in the class? Esp daniel! Ask him to type the evaluation, can come and complain to me that he have to do gp. I have to do the minutes okay? I'm trying to distributing the work load. Can tell me he have to do the gp mind-map? Idiot! Like as if i don't need to do that? Use your stinking brain lah!
Wasn't really concentrate during chemistry lesson. I was in a dazed bcoz very angry. After chemistry, I really pour out my heart in front of muimui. Muimui was shocked at how angry i am. During econs lecture, Woanling told me not to be angry anymore. Dun worry, onced i've said all the evil words out, i won't feel angry anymore.
During GP, mr.tan promised those who hand in their work by tmr that he'll give us some bonus marks for our CA. Dawn and Angeline go and protest for ppl who pon today. That won't be fair coz the rest won't know about it. Mr.Tan gave in and said, he'll still give incentives to them BUT will extend the dateline too for their benefit. THAT IS SOOOO UNFAIR! SINCE THEY ARE AT HOME.....PON FROM SCHOOL.....THEY SHOULD HAVE MORE TIME TO DO THE GP THINGY WHAT? SO THEY SHOULD BE DEPRIVED OF THE INCENTIVES IF THEY CAN'T COMPLETE THINGS BY TMR? IDIOTZ! Cant stand idiotz! Esp idiotz like elaine. Can't stand that bitch! Wish i could crush her head like abortions babies. Mr.Tan caught me in the daze and asked, "Shida are you okay?"
Haiz.......obviously i'm not okay for one whole day today. Just simply fed up! Shouldn't have gone to school today either! Hrmmmppph....Wasting my time. Got one more day to go. Just go until GP. Pon mly lessons. Sorry cikgu. Can't stand ur lessons either. With my kind of mood, haiz......i shouldn't blame on others. It's part of my fault too that things happen this way. I'm just so tired of EVERYTHING IN SCHOOL.......7 more days to go! :-)
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
