* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Thank GOD we have study break this year. Don't see the point of coming to school anymore. However i still come. I know they will surely give us tips during lectures. Yeay! Got lesser things to study for Chemistry. :-)
Mr.Tan gave out some appointment thingy. Where we can have appointment with him during a certain time slot. Well, there are 1 timeslot per day for 1s18. I think i wanna ask mr.tan regarding some skills. My gp skills are damn lousy. So i chose tuesday morning. Bleargh! Typical Singaporeans. Ppl queue, they also queue. Ask them what they queue for? They can answer you that they don't know. So dumb rite? Similarly.....Nat, Muilian and Woanling go and put their names under the same slot as i do for appointment. I was like..."HOI!.....How come one whole gang are in the same slot?" You know what's their ans?
Muimui....."I wanna see what you wanna ask. Maybe i also can benefit from that."
Natalie....."Actually I don't know what to ask him for gp lehz. Put down my name with the rest of you just in case. For fun....hahahaha......"
Woan ling......She just shrugged and said, "I don't know"
Sorry guys. If you guys wanna accompany me or something.....Thanks a lot.... But i shy larh....asking in front of you people.....
Shahid saw me with sulky face today at the bus-stop. Haha....how maluating... So fed up with school..... I'm glad i skipped mly. Went home, followed mum to tailor to tempah my kebaya. Then slept for awhile in the afternoon.
Woke up in the evening to do my maths. So happy....Finally, i can do my proper revision again..... So free.... No more bounded by stupid lessons and slacko classmates....... Countdown to my Gp prelims....... 9 days more to go.....
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
