* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Some of my friends might be wondering why i'm not in school today. Haiz..... I have high fever.... feeling so weak.... Kinda no surprise how come i got it out of the blue. I've been looking so healthy for the pass few days but very very very tired. Not enough sleep.... Then yesterday got stupid anchor test. It was damn difficult.....
So tired that i haven't even been online at night like i used to... What to do? Haiz.....Think i better go to see doctor, themometer says i'm 37.7 degree liaoz... Tataz......
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
