* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
What's wrong with everyone today? Or issit wat's wrong with me today? First thing it's my mum, she's being such an idoit!! Can't i play the com for awhile in between spring cleaning the room to relax a bit? Foolz.... I close the door coz the room was so messy with papers and files all over the place. Not secrets!!! Idiotz! What secrets do i have within my sch papers? I fail my paper i also let you know. And i dont doodle stupid stuff during lessons... I normallly pay attention. Okay fine! Whatever... I'm not gonna do the re-organising of my table until i've cooled down. All your fault!! You stop me! I was such in a good mood to clear up everything. Then i wanna rest for awhile, cannot ya? Fine! Now i just chucked everything into the unseen places... make the top neat and clean for YOU TO SEE SEE! And now... I'M RESTING FOR GOOD till i've cooled down.
Then this iskandar... What's wrong with him? I told him abt the saudi arabian guy on my msn who found me thru mesra net. Well, dun ask me wat's mesra net. I totally have no idea okay? Nvr heard of such things before in my life. When i ask him wat's mesra net, he said ok only. What a fool! He only understands a bit of english. Speaks arab... lyk duh.... wat else do ppl there speak? Abt 20 yrs old... quite charming... but selenger!!! Even diana and fareed agreed that time when i invite them into our conversation. I blocked him after our first chat, then he ask his friend to chat with me and tell me to unblock him. What the....
And iskandar... i dun know wat has come into him... So irritating for the first time. I wasn't even feeling down. He was like... go with the arab guy lah... Go and find someone new. Trying to console me some stuff. Hey, i'm not desperate okay. You also another one, why must you say things when you know it's gonna make me feel down. Fine! I've been such a fool and a bit naive. But i dun need another guy to forget one guy? What kind of chain process is that? No wonder some ppl can change bf like changing clothes. Besides, i'm doing fine on my own. Wait... I'll nvr be alone and lonely... I'll always have Allah with me. And i'll always have my friends whenever i need them. I have my music which nvr bores me. Last but not least, i'll always have my family though my mum can be such a pain sometimes. :)
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
