* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Heyz... had a great time at PS yesterday. Thanks to idah and khai. Haha... Went to watch lotr there. So sorry i was very very late. Haiz... my baby bro miss me! Well, he just won't let me go! Anyway, the movie was great! Almost cried at the ending part. Hehez... Idah, do you really cried? Hmmm.... I must be too absorbed searching for legolas that i didn't notice that. :P Nah... just kidding.
After a nice meal at KFC, we walk around PS. Looking at all the nice nice clothes, clocks, pianos, guitars and lots of other stuff. Hmmm.... Idah wanna borrow the lord of the ring book. I was puzzled why she wanna go to tampines library and borrow the book from there instead. I thought she knows that i have one? So i just kept quiet thinking perhaps it's easier for her to borrow it from the library. Unfortunately, the library was close. And then i told her that i have it at home and may lend it to her if she wants to. She just look at me, surprised. Haha.... If only i had said it earlier rite? Anyway, just take ur time and enjoy the book. But dont forget to look for a job also ya? Hehez... Btw, how ur letter writing goes?
Haiz... don't know whether i should mention this in my blog. Well, it's not that i have problems abt guys rite now. I think i should concentrate on my studies now. Bleargh... at the rate i'm going, i think i'm gonna flunk my econs again. Well, anyway... here it goes. Sometimes, i miss chatting with 2 of my guyfriends. It's not as if i still like them. Wait, of course i still do as a friend. I can sms them if i want to. But afraid i might bother them. Yeah, i've let one of them down by saying something harsh rite here in my blog. I know you don't mind. Perhaps you forgave me. But sometimes i wonder, are we still friends? Or i'm just ur acquaintances? If you are reading this blog, i hope i can chat with you again someday. :)
I can't be bother to go to vjc band concert this year. I'm just so lazy this year... Last year, my sister drag me there. This year, she is excited abt going to watch the dunearn band concert in esplanade with half of the hai sing catholic band. Her reason? The tix is cheap... she is not interested with the band.... but more interested in looking at scenery in that esplanade. Anyway, dunearn band is very good. Heyz, i think i've been out quite often last week. Feeling very guilty because i have been slacking away... having fun... chit chatting with my mum. Haha... Fortunately, she hadn't been nagging at me about coming home late. I didn't do that often anyway. Even if i do, i would have warn her earlier. See.... I'm such an angel rite? (Giggles)
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
