* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I'm so lazy to get out nowadays i don't know why... I'm even lazier just to organise a hari raya visit to cikgu's house. Lazy to go online in irc. And yet, i manage to have so much fun for the past few days. Till i'm so tired to blog in anymore.
I went to shaheera's (my closest cuz) house on monday. Her mum cook puri for us on that day. Yum! I love it! Dad doesn't really like indian food. He thinks he suppose to put the daging in nicely, put the dahl nicely in the middle of the puri, fold it up like epok-epok and eat. He only eat it like 3 small pieces and said he is full. Come on man... where got enough? Me and sis was like continue eating non-stop. It was so delicious... hard to resist. Ok... enough abt food. Bet you guys are hungry already... haha. After that, we havoc in shaheera's room. Switch on some music for my baby bro to dance. All the guys were dancing with. The girls just laze on the bed and watched at how silly they are. One of them was trying to do the para-para dance but his movements are not slick enough.
I had fun on tuesday. Jln hari raya with my pri sch friends and some girls from poly. Unfortunately, idah can't come along coz she is sick. Thought i'll feel a lill lonely but things turn out just find. Everyone are very nice and friendly. We take photos at every house. Esp at those house that are very beautifully decorated like a palace. I did something stupid too. But don't wanna say it here. So shy! Haha... Rushdah... hush hush ya? Anyway, we all had fun joking and crappingz. We have to eat at almost every house. Unfortunately, something wrong with my body on that day. Feeling nauseous. I don't know why! Just feel so horrible unable to enjoy those wonderful cooking gloriously. Haiz.... However, i still manage to eat a bit of everything. So that i wont feel weak. Not bad... we went to 8 houses that day. Manage to reach home early thanks to yana's bf who drive me and asyurah home. Thanks dear~
Wednesday.... went shopping with my siblings. Brother wanna buy a discman. Sister wanna buy a headphone. I need to buy something for my friend's bday and some gp assessment book to practise. Went to Four Leaves bakery after that to buy tuna bun. Our favourite... haha... The shopping was quite a rush actually. Nevertheless, we have to rush home coz mum go visiting in the evening.
Thurday, did practically nothing. But has a catastrophic fighting with my sister over the internet in the middle of the night. That bitch. Mom thinks i'm the one who control the computer. What the heck! She's the one who said that i'm not suppose to use the computer. So who control who now? Mom was so confuse as Rizqan got frightened by the noise we make. She switched off everything and call my dad to rush home. So both of us can't use the computer yesterday till we come to an agreement. Dad tell sis to shut up most of the time. Haha... Stupid girl... You should know better than to use vulgarities. It's all bcoz of YOU, Rizqan pick up all those words. Coz YOU the only one who use it anytime anywhere! Shame on you! So rough with actions and words. You can say whatever you want girl~ I don't give a damn as long justice is done.
Alrighty, i guess i wont be blogging much over the next few weeks till perhaps when sch starts. Birthday coming. Gonna be 19. I don't think i'm growing up anymore. It's just a number. I can still find myself as childish as before, as senseless as before, as hot-tempered as before. Sometimes i simply hate myself being childish, senseless or hot-tempered. I know i'm suppose to love myself. I still do. But sometimes my emotions got the best of me. And i totally hate it when that happens. Okays, gotta start studying liaoz. Dun worry idah, i'll still make time to go to the movie marathon or visit cikgu. Study study study... there's nothing to blog. Simply like... i have no life like that. I'll still enjoy myself once in a while though. To some of my friends who are still jobless, good luck looking for one. For friends who are taking driving licence, gd luck passing ur tests!
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
