* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I went shopping with a close guy friend of mine yesterday. Help him look for his shoes. Lesson learnt: if you are going out with your guy friend who walk with fast and long pace, please wear sport shoes. So that, perhaps you can fasten up that small pace of urs. Why? I wore sandals bcoz i lazy to wear shoes. And i can't run in the rain. Stupid rain, it was raining the whole day. And stupid me nvr bring a small umbrella. Haiz... Anyway, i didn't manage to buy my skirt from bugis. The skirt that i wanted is gone. So sorry dear~ to make you walk round and round... haha! I feel so bad~
Anyway, gonna watch LOTR with idah tmr. No sign of excitement yet unlike idah. How come i'm sooo anti-climax arh? Nvm... perhaps gonna walk around at PS. It's okay, i'm not in a hurry to finish my homework. Besides, it had been a long time since i went to PS. And school is around the corner. Doubt i'll have the time to merayap anymore.
Okayz.... below is the lyrics of "Not me, not i" by Delta Goodrem. Well, it's not often i would like a slow song. However, this song really catch my attention from the mtv. Kinda describe how i feel.... Hope you guys have a pleasant time listening to it while reading my blog. ;) Yeah... khai fix it up for me. Thank you so much.... :)
You mixed me up for someone
Who'd fall apart without you
Yeah you broke my heart for the first time
But I'll get over that too
It's hard to find the reasons
Who can see the rhyme?
I guess that we where seasons out of time
I guess you didn't know me
If you think love is blind
That I wouldn't see the flaws between the lines
Surprised that I caught you out
On every single time that you lied
Did you think that every time I see you I would cry
No not me, not I, not I, no not me, not I
The story goes on without you
And there's got to be another ending
But yeah you broke my heart it won't be the last time
But I'll get over them too
As a new door opens we close the ones behind
And if you search your soul I know you'll find
You never really knew me
If you think love is blind
That I wouldn't see the flaws between the lines
Surprised that I caught you out
On every single time that you lied
Did you think that every time I see you I would cry
No not me, not I, not I, not I, not I
All you said to me
All you promised me
All the mystery never did believe
No I never cry no I never not me not I
If you think love is blind
That I wouldn't see the floors between the lines
Surprised that I caught you out
On every single time that you lied
Did you think that every time I see you I would cry
No not I, I won't cry
No not me, not I, not I
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
