* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Haha.... have so much fun yesterday that i'm too tired to blog. Alright... bbq in downtown east with my ex-classmate was fun. Hmmm... Yani, Bariah and Shareena not coming. I'm the only mly. My pals from 2s18 are having bbq also. So my classmates didn't buy halal food for me. They get peifen to gimme some food from there. Haiz... okay... At least the food there is better... Hahaz... Anyway, long time nvr see them. Miss them so much! Promised xin hui i'll bring some Hari Raya cookies. We had so much fun although xin hui came so late bcoz she have work. My whole clique was there. And guess what? We turn the chalet into a photo studio. Hahaz.... Take lots and lots of photos. Gonna put them up real soon. :) After much crappingz and joking, we went home about 10pm.
Took bus 21 together with Irene. Hehez... Talk about school and our future plans. After Irene left me, a mad person sitting in front of me turned around and talk to me. Yikes! After he turn to the front, i quickly pretend to sleep. Hahaz... My bbq with 1s18 is cancelled. Good! I dun feel like goin anyway. Too lazy... Too tired... Okay, gonna have a fun day tmr. Going to Bugis with Misha and Idah and watch "Love Actually". After that, perhaps i'm gonna shopping for some neccesities. Then proceed to hai sing catholic to watch my sis's sch concert. Thanks misha and idah! To drag both of you to watch it with me. It's so sweet of both of you to accompany me. :)
Orh well... today, had a good chat with idah. I know how it feels to wait for someone for so long. You wait for him for 6 yrs? Hmmm.... mine is longer ok? Who would resist such a refine guy? Saw him and his mum a couple of days ago at the shop nearby. Both of us simply just smile and say hi. Normal. Talk to his mum for awhile then i went into the shop. His mum is so friendly. Hah... She still remembers me after so long. However, i've decided not to wait for him anymore. Neither i've decided to tell him how i feel. In fact, I have no more feelings for him. It just vanish somehow. Hope it'll be the same to you if you decided to forget him. Hmmm... anyway, IF your gut instince is correct. Then all i can say is, "I'm the luckiest girl on earth and my childhood dreams has come true" :)
Went visiting in the evening. I went to my grandma's friend house. I've always thought that i'm childish. Why? I still keep my barbie doll! BUT I DONT PLAY WITH IT ANYMORE. I don't really play also anyway. Simply dress them up every day in different clothes my doll have. You wont get to see it even if you come to my house lah. I kept it in one special box in a special place. ;) But her friend's daughter... Wow~ She's amazing! Her dolls and toys are kept in boxes. She's 28 btw. Successful in career. Getting married soon. She still play with them sometimes. But no one is allowed to touch them except her. Sweet innocent childhood will nvr come back. However, the sweet fond memories we had will nvr be forgotten.
I also had a long conversation with my sister. About band stuff, music, the experience we had on stage, academic and etc. When we were young, we can nvr imagine that we can bcome bestfriends now. Both of us are like enemies back then. Fight for everything everyday. People have to buy both of us same toys, gifts, dress for equality. No sharing. Or else, one of us will shout, "NOT FAIR!". Perhaps now, we can accept each other's differences and respecting each other more. Give and take. Perhaps bcoz i'm such a good sister ya? ;)
Haha... just kidding lah. Thank you Khai for the song. I love it so much. I think it's very soothing for me to listen to it while reading this blog of mine. Thanks a lot!
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
