* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I hate it when i have to change my plans. Really! You ask me whether i'm free today last sunday. And only by tuesday someone said she can't make it? Thanks sha for telling me so much earlier. Coz i can make some other plans instead of slacking at home. Hmmm... Gonna to start my revision, will start my revision... goin to do it very soon... But still, i can't start the engine (the momentum) to study. Haiz... Thank god i have a friend like Misha who always study in tampines library. Now that the exams are over, library won't be that crowded with ppl anymore. Yeah... Christmas coming. Who wanna study? I need to study with someone to start the momentum.
Okay... tmr morning econs lecture. Followed by guitar practice at 12.30pm. What the hell? Last minute tell me got practice tmr. I have bbq with my ex-classmates tmr. Was thinking of going to the downtown east chalet around 1pm and help them out. But haiz.... Nvm... I guess i just leave early lah. Told them i've made other plans. Friday another bbq with my classmates at east coast. Eat, eat ,eat.... wharh... my appetite getting bigger. I'm getting fatter! Heck, next tuesday got guitar club bbq. Haha... Yeah... I'm having a good life here. Saturday, gonna watch "love actually" with idah and misha then proceed to jannah's(my sis) sch concert. Haha... busy week!
Orh ya... Nat told me she and mui mui were thinking of coming to my house for Hari Raya. Why you guys nvr tell me earlier? I would have tell you guys to come on the first day of hari raya in the morning! Coz me grandma cook lots of good good food! But i'm afraid that you guys will feel awkward coz got so many relatives coming. Anyway, it's still NOT TOO LATE for you guys(CHINESE, MLY or WATEVER RACE FRIENDS) to come to my house for Hari Raya. Just tell me early when you wanna come and perhaps me or my mum can cook something for you guys. And ya... Meet my cute little Rizqan too. ;)
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
