* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Yoz.... It has been raining since 2pm this afternoon. Just wish i can sleep man! Baby bro Rizqan is sleeping soo... peacefully. Haiz... If only it's still holidays. Then i can sleep too! Now got a lot of homework to finish today. So better stay awake and finish them.
I think srjc got too few malays. And because of that, everyone is automatically part of the malay cultural society(mcs). What the heck.... I don't give a hoot about that cca. Those malay cliques don't talk to me at all. Beats me what they are thinking of me. Whatever it is... i don't care. They dont even give us newcomers some warm welcome. Where are your manners man... mcs ppl? Always so caught up with your own ppl. Just whatever.... Anyway, i can only get the points in mcs if i have at least 80% attendance. Haiz... Useless! Because everyone is part of mcs, cikgu gave us an IQ quiz in malay. One of the question is "who is composer of the piece Sonata for piano". Obviously it's beethovan for those of you who don't know. Then there are questions abt sejarah islam, current affairs, history and the most shocking of all..... maths questions that sounds stupid... some cant be solve... some don't even need to calculate. The funny thing that happen was, some ppl took out their calculator to calculate. Haha.... And at the end of the paper, they ask "why do we think we are good enough to go for the IQ competition?". I simply felt like answering them, "No.... i'm obviously not good enough to join the competition.... besides, i was force to take this quiz."
Poor madam.... she doesn't know when does the librarian gonna start doing duty. And those idiotic library excos are so blur blur. Good larh... No need to do library duty during my free period today. I was slacking with muimui, woanling, winnie and daniel at the canteen telling each other about ghost stories that we have heard. After that, we proceed to our econs tutorial. Mrs teo was going through econs common test essay today. I bet i'm gonna be doom! I'm seriously am! She mentioned about one person writing her essay like gp style with no econs concepts. Although she didnt mention her name in front of the class. I know it's me. That's totally me i tell you. I don't know what i should write. I'm completely lost with wages topic and national income. That's it shida! I'm gonna start taking tuition for econs. I mean it! Aaarggh! Chemistry and maths... you are my only hope left.
I went to Raisa's wedding yesterday with Shareena and her boyfriend at Futsing Building. We were afraid that it'll be a little awkward. Fortunately, we saw some srjcians and join them at the table for dinner. Lucky girl, she got such a handsome husband. Just a compliment, anyway one should not judge another person by looks. Raisa look beautiful yesterday like a princess. Met her mum to pass her the money after we wish her. The wedding was such a grand one. There was an emcee and some dance performance. Unfortunately, we couldn't stay for the cutting the cake ceremony. We know they gonna drag the wedding till 10pm although it's mention in the card that everything will end at 9.30pm. Shareena has work tmr morning and i have school. So we left around 9.30pm. I received a very beautiful berkat. It's a crystal and a light. Where you suppose to put the crystal on the light place thingy and then watch the crystal glows in different colours. Inside the crystall got tiny bits of bubble shape like a mosque. Very Nice!!! I like!! Haha... okayz... think i better start doing my homework liaoz.... Toodlez.... :)
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
