* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Hehez... not that i really need a hero. It's just a song from SHREK 2. Nice song... love the way jennifer saunders sing. Oh well, it has been some time since i last blog. Kinda not in the mood to blog anyway. Too lazy...
Oh well... i've been studying.... not really that fruitfull yet but i least i have. Watched Harry Potter and the Azkaban TWICE! First time with luqman... 2nd time with zuraidah. Tom Felton is sooo cute!!! I don't care whether u all prefer Dan Radcliff. I think both of them are great actors. Tom Felton is adorable. Only that u guys dun notice it bcoz he is playing as the bad guy.
Haiz... i need my twin sister Winnie. I miss you so much! I can't study with you during holz bcoz i lazy to go all the way to aljunied. It's too far for me. Winnie.... is the only one who can understand me the most rite now. Someone with the same perception, same views, same taste, same mind, same birthday, same habit.... and hahaha....the list just goes on and on and on...
Gotta start really really intensive studying from tmr onwards. Esp on my maths paper 2. Need to really master the statistics. Okayz... Hafiz and Farid are going to sispec soon. Those 2 smart and fit ppl. They just have the whole package of a guy. Not that i'm attracted to them or anything. Just a compliment. :) Okayz... i think i better get back to work...
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
