* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Yoz... long time nvr blog. Yeah... i've been bz. Let's see... busy studying, slacking, reading harry potter, playing online games plus playing with my baby bro. Frankly, i doubt i'm gonna pass chemistry again!!!! I haven't been memorising stupid notes or practising questions. Oh boy i do need tons of help for chemistry!
Maths exam is goddamn tough. But i think i can pass. Hopefully! Haiz... My sister has gone for camp in pulau ubin. I feel so empty... with no mood to study anymore. I'm so used to study with her in the study room. It's like she is my motivation to study. Sometimes i wonder why am i a big sister and not her... Jannah (my sister) has always been so hardworking, so discipline, and even smarter than me(although she thinks vice versa). Oh please, she is the only person i know who start her homework since the first week of holidays and finish everything rite before the sch starts. Whereas others or ppl like me would have to struggle sleepless nights when sch reopens to complete all the homework crap. Frankly, i miss my sister although today is the first day of camp.
Haiz.... something is not right. I haven't been studying really well. I can't stand being in guitar club. I just feel like running away. They threaten me that next time if they dun see me in practice, they will pull me out of the concert. And in my mind was like... "Oh please pull me out of that stinking concert". Why i'm so sick of it? Well... firstly, they didn't really mark my attendance. I've been invisible you know during the first 2 weeks i turn up. And bcoz of all the slow-mo from choir and chinese orchestra, we have to turn up for practice on the third week? It's like "NO WAY MAN! I DONT CARE!" Yeah... bcoz of that, they say if i can't play... they'll pull me out. Come to think of it, i think i prefer them pulling me out. I completely refuse to play the stinking yucky and the worst romantic song i've ever heard in my life which is "Annie's song" together with the choir. And i completely refuse to coorperate with the chinese orchestra to play "Bengawan Solo". Haiz... can't we all just play our pieces and that's it! Whatever ppl... whatever!
Hmmm... i've been thinking abt this. I really dun feel like performing for the concert. I just feel that it wont turn out well too. A lot of things are done at super duper last minute!
Okay, here's the plan to my prelims first. You better don't slack anymore after the mid-year Shida!
1st) finish off that 5th harry potter book
2nd) Do all your statistics tutorials properly! They are easy mind you! Hmmm.... I think i will sit with Sophian for maths lectures in LT5 after the mid year. Why? I can't stand the stinking IDIOTIC MR FOO lecturing in LT4! Barely understand what he's mumbling abt. I also can't concentrate with the bloody noisy fuckers of 2s15 sitting behind me. Okay, you may say i'm an action paranoid. But so what? I'm noise sensitive! Besides... most of my 2s16 mates have shifted to the all the other rows including the very front rows. And my original 2s16 row is more than half empty. So how's that? Issit just me or issit those fuckers?
3rd) I need to do all the qns available in the tys everyday. That means i give myself hw of course. Just 5 - 10 qns per day starting from first chapter.
4th) Start practising writing econs essay and gp essay. Hmmm.... how abt 2 essays each subject per week? That shouldn't be difficult i hope!
5th) Concentrate on the periodic table tutorials and biochemistry tutorials and master them first! I know a test coming up just 2 weeks after mid-year. So chem-department.... I've read your mind! :P
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
