* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Orh well, i'm suppose to clean up my room today plus reading my john grisham novel. But for some reason or another, i just don't have the mood to do it.
I had a great time yesterday. Winnie and i went to bugis initially but the cinema do not show "The Great Challenge" on that day. So both of us went for shopping around bugis for awhile and then decided to go to Plaza Singapura just to watch that movie. Haha... But it was worth it. The movie was GREAT! The stunts i mean. They are soooo damn coool! Chao Belle Dinh is gorgeous. Even firman agrees with me. Unfortunately, there is this inconsiderate asshole man who forgot to put his hp in silent mode during the movie. Bleargh! Bastard sia! I miss some part of the movie. Which somehow make me feel like watching it again.
Haiz... I'm lovesick i think. I think that explains why i have no mood to do anything much today. I had a crush on Chao Belle Dinh. Haiz... Syida Syida... you've done it again. Anyway, they speak mandarin so slow during the movie. Which i find it kind of funny... Well wat do you expect? I'm a singaporean who have been watching chinese drama serials. I'm so used to the fast mandarin speaking shows. Maybe the mandarin is so slow because it is a french movie. Anyway, i've decided not to watch the movie again. I think it is more worthwhile to buy the vcds. I'm gonna buy the Yamakasi first movie tmr. Gonna search the whole tampines all by myself tmr. Haha... As for "The Great Challenge", I'll wait for the vcd to come out. The storyline of both movies are not that great. The first movie was hilarious though. But the stunts are real and EXCELLENT! Haiya...or perhaps some girls might think that i just wanna buy the vcd because of the cute guy. :P Just joking. But honestly, i'm so drawn to their stunts. Guess what? I think I wanna learn how to speak french too. I know it is difficult... but i'll try to pick up some words for the fun of it one by one...
After the movie, me and winnie go shopping for clothes. We were so funny because we are so fickle-minded whether we want to buy the t-shirt or not. We went to some places that i nvr go with Idah the day before. After that, we went to the This Fashion nearby. Winnie bought a shirt eventually. As for me, i think i've bought all the things that i wanna buy. So i didn't buy anything and went home. Orh well, i guess i'm gonna have to start studying again tmr. Back to my mundane life again for the next 2 months. All the best to poly students for their exams. All the best to my juniors for their upcoming promos. And as for my jc2 friends, please dont give up no matter how u fare for ur prelims. Continue to persevere and i'm sure we can make it!
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
