* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Special thanks to Zuraidah for accompany me to Plaza Singapura today. I really enjoyed myself today although Idah is busy sms-ing Danial sometimes. That boy is all alone. Aaaww... You poor thing... Sorry to take you Idah away. Haha... Just joking! Say hi to him for me ya? Pls dun tell him that i complain about him.... I was just joking! Hehez... As usual... Anyway, i saw a lot of SRJCians today in Plaza Singapura. Apparently, i think they think the same way as me. Enjoy Man! Prelims is OVER! Let's enjoy before we start serious work again ya?
I watched "The Terminal" today. Generally, the storyline is very sweet. Initially, it was extremely funny. He was so lost in America because he can't understand english. Unfortunately, he got trapped in New York Airport because he can't go back to his country(bcoz there's war and revolution going on) and he can't be allowed into New York City either. Therefore, he is stucked!
I find it so sad at the part when he learnt that his country is facing war. There are news available on tv but he cant really read english very well and he can't really understand what the americans are talking about. However, the encouraging part was that he does not give up hope. He find 2 tourist guide books with the same title but different language - one in english and the other in the language he use. At night, he study those books by comparing the sayings in different languages. I'm amazed at how he learn english so fast. The next day... He finally managed to read what is reading on the news channel.
He also managed to make good friends with people working in the Terminal. Anyway, shouldn't tell you more... don't wanna spoil the fun in case some of you intended to watch the movie. I'm just giving a little bit of highlights and share with u guys my personal opinion. Hope u don't mind... ;)
I did some great shopping today. Had a lot of fun hunting for the things i've always wanted to buy. I even bought this baige 3/4 pants. It doesnt look nice but very comfy. The CD pocket is really nice too. Finally, I managed to organise all my music CDs that i've burned.
Haiz... so tired liaoz. But i don't wanna miss my "Bewitched" show at 2am. That's right... I'm addicted to it! Gonna going out with Winnie tmr afternoon to watch "The Greatest Challenge". It's a french movie... a sequel from YAMAKASI. Thanks to my GP teacher for introducing us that movie to show us abt the discrimination in France. I didn't know it's an excellent movie. {Yawn} Goodnight everyone~
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
