* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Haiz.... I dont know why but i just dont feel like going to school last week. Fortunately, it's mainly going through test papers except for Econs. I passed all my 4 subjects, alhamdulillah. Even if Das is not lenient with my banking paper, i could have pass. I hope Misha do not regret after we cabut from our banking tutorial. Hahaha.... It was a huge surprise. I'm sorry i'm such a bad influence. :P Anyway, i personally think the way he go through the paper is a complete waste of time. I would rather he start a bit of chapter 7 and then go through the test paper and not talking about the same crap non-stop just to fill up the 3 hr lesson. Crapz, crapz... totally crapz...
This reminds me when i was in SRJC as a retained student during my first 3 mths. I dont feel like going for a 2 hr malay lesson. Cikgu Aisah never talk crapz of course. She is a great teacher. But i just dread attending malay lesson. Since it was the last malay lesson before we go for our holiday, i decided to skip malay for the first time. Bariah(another retained student and was my classmate) and Martini(from Sengkang Sec) was so damn surprised that they thought i was joking. Unfortunately, i've already make up my mind when the bell rangs and decided to go to the Library with Shankeri(who have been skipping Tamil lessons). So i just told them to go ahead without me. And guess what, Bariah and Martini also decided to skip malay. However, things didn't go as planned. Bariah was so paranoid that she have to go through a longer route just to reach to the lecture when she saw Cikgu. As for me, i just walk without being seen as though nothing happen. After that, Bariah blamed me for influencing her to do the wrong thing. Unfortunately for Bariah, i didnt influence her. I specifically told her to go for lesson without me. Haiz... those were the days... Me and shankeri still find those moments simply hilarious.... Anyway, as for Misha, i did influence her greatly to skip banking the other day. Hope she is not blaming me too. Haha... Anyway, she have a mind of her own ya.... It's up to her to listen to me or not. Anyway, i think even her heart tells her to go home because the lesson was crapz.
Yesterday, i went back to SRJC with Xinhui just to eat Roti John. Some ppl may find it lame, but i dont mind. We lied to the security guard that we wanted to visit our teachers and got our visitor pass. Oh well, we did meet some of the teachers in the canteen such as Ms Riveira and my econs teacher. After that, we went shopping at Heartland Mall. That place really change a lot! It used to be so dead. Now they are just so many interesting shops. There are lots of boutique, toy shop that sells old collectibles at very cheap price, Popular and many more gift shop. Xin hui and I bought a top each and then left for our tuition. I manage to get a haircut from a neighbourhood hairdresser, and the style is just not i wanted. Bleargh... Haiz...
You know what, it's funny how some people do not have enough money to go to school. But seem to have lots of money to watch movies. Come to think of it, watching a movie is rather expensive nowadays. I just cant understand some people in my life. One example, would be my sister. As for the rest, you guys go figure. Sometimes, life is so complex because we make it complicated. Think about it...
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
