* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Bleargh bleargh bleargh.... I hate my house on sundays. How many of you thinks that i'm well fed? Well... Newsflash, i dont get to eat breakfast on sundays. Why? I dont know what is wrong with my mum. Since i was in secondary school, everytime i woke up, bathe and gonna eat my breakfast, my mum will say, "All you know is sleep, wake up and eat. Isn't there anything else you can do?" When i was younger, i definitely start a fight with her. It's like... what the hell... cant i eat first before i do anything else. Until now, my bro is already in sec 3, he did the same but he nvr got my kind of treatment. Of course, how can i forget, he is a boy and so he dont have to do housework. All she scold him about is.... "Have you done your maths revision that i asked you to?". When his shorts are all muddy after soccer, she cleaned for him because that precious son of hers is sooo tired. When my shorts are all muddy, she will scream at me to clean them first even before I got to sit down and unpack.
Life is sooo unfair. Nobody says that life is fair anyway. She is stressed because she have to do all the housework in the house. Well too bad, as long as my brother do not have a fair share of the responsibility around the house, i am not going to do any of the main housechores. I only stick to folding the family's clothes everyday. No more than that. Dont try to complain so much to me either, i myself have to juggle a lot of things too everyday. So my best solution is, "Why dont you ask your precious son, who has been playing ps2 all the day, to help you, ya?" Sometimes, she will leave my unfolded clothes in the basket and fold the other member's clothes. Oh well, folding my own clothes is better than folding 7 ppl's bulk of clothings. The difference is folding my own clothes took me less than 3 mins flat whereas folding my whole family's clothes took me half an hour.
Fortunately, i get to eat breakfast from Monday to Saturday in peace. From monday to friday, i'll wait for her to send my brother to school and then i'll eat my breakfast. On Saturday morning, i'll wait for her to go to the market and then i'll have my breakfast. Sometimes, if she give that stupid comment on sundays, i'll just dont eat her cooking. I'll buy biscuits to munch on or drink Milo to survive. Then she will ask me, "why i nvr eat her cooking?" I simply said, "I thought i dont deserve to eat them because i nvr do any work."
My baby bro is sooo cute. He means the whole world to me. But for the past few months, he always disturb me! I cant switch on my laptop to check my email peacefully. Everytime i switch on my laptop, he will persistently ask, "I want to play, i want to play." Such an irritating brat. Today, i dont even get the chance to switch it on and he is already like, "I want to play laptopn NOW!" What the hell... I straightaway keep everything and he cried like a baby as though someone beat him. Well, i nvr beat him of course. I dont even dare to lay my fingers on him. And my mum, typical, she will blame me... like it is all my fault. Say i'm not good enough to take care of my bro larh, i always in front of my laptop larh and bla bla bla. Well, i dont beat him and that is good enough. After I already switch off and not using the laptop anymore for the day all because of her precious brat, cant she just SHUT UP!! Her precious brat have done a good job depriving me from my laptop just because he cant get his hands on them. Haiz... my bro should learn that he cant expect everyone to give in to him all the time you know. All he will be such a spoiled irritating brat for life. Haiz... Sunday Blues....
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
