* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
From monday to wednesday, Misha and I really studied very hard. However, I dont know wat comes over me on Thursday. I was so tired of everything and felt little depressed. I try to figure out about what causes me to feel that way but everything comes to me in bits and pieces. At first I thought i was tired about having to get up early in the morning everyday and decided not to study at the National Library just for a week. Another reason is because i thought the air-con is worsening my cough and I still haven't stop coughing. So yeah, i also thought maybe my cough got something to do with my exhaustion. So i asked Misha if we could study separately just for a week. Thankfully, Misha manage to react calmly and talk to me out of it. We also readjust our timetable to suit us better. I think Misha jokingly suggest maybe we should Maths Revision(bcoz it was sheer waste of our time) and went to Plaza Singapura to watch movie. Then, i cant really remember what happen but both of us eventually agreed on skipping class and watch movie. We went to watch Mine, Yours & Ours. Not bad and quite funny. They have some of the popular kids from Nickelodeon Channel like Drake and Danielle. After that break, i felt refreshed again. On friday, revision continued as usual and we are more productive than ever after that break.
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
