* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I dont feel like studying now. I got statistic exam tomorrow morning but my eyes and my brain are so damn lethargic right now. I was just looking through some of the things. Boy, i was glad i study consistently. At least the calculations part of Statistics are so much more easier than A levels. Now, i only have problems with the funny funny theory parts. Bleargh.... Why cant they have Stats exam in the afternoon like some of our papers. Give us more time to sleep and revise a little before going to the exam.
Whoever is that "someone" is... I would like to thank him/her. On behalf of my sister, I'm sooo sooo sorry she called called you huge coward. I already cant be bothered with her. I think she finally get sick and tired of blasting the tv and comp in the living room. Great! More peace! She say she got good grades? Oh please my O level grades are sooo much better than hers. She got 16 points and she call that good grades? Good grades my ass. I would call her grades as pretty average. A couple of As and a lot of Bs accompanied by a C5 in Malay. So whatever to her....
I'm going to sleep now... So tired... *Yawn*
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
