* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
My mum always say that every sibling fight was my fault because i like to yell at my younger siblings. Well, believe it or not, i did try talking first. I tried talking nicely and sweetly first but my egoistic stubborn siblings just wouldn't listen. So i chose to yell at them if the talking doesn't work. She even say i talk like chee bye. What the fuck! I wish i can talk back. She say I talk like chee bye... and i can simply say, she is the one who taught me to be this way. So everything is her fault. But i didnt because Daddy wont be happy.
How many of you just hate it when your mum keeps telling you to do something? I guess a lot. There was once upon a time, my mum dont just keeps telling me what to do but she kept YELLING at me what to do. She yelled at me to do this and she yelled at me to do that as though i'm some deaf girl. Then came my rebellious teen age, when i decided to fight back. My mum keeps calling me "Animal" and i talk back, "If i'm an animal, that means you are too... coz you gave birth to me." My mother realise she couldn't handle me anymore and decided to ask my father for assistance. So my dad listens to both sides. I told my dad that i'm so sick of her keeps yelling at me instead of just telling me what to do. Secondly, i can i respect a mother who dont respect me and call me "Animal"? My dad also listens to my mum about me being rebellious and all that. So he told the both of us our mistakes and how we should improve. My mistake was of course not to talk back and the usual try to endure. But i mum refuse to admit her mistake i guess. So it took her months to change and we eventually get along.
Since young, my dad knew my mum's caning me has never work on me. It was my dad who always listen and talk to me and point out what was wrong. My granny's friend ever asked me, "Are you afraid of your mum or dad?". My answer was ,"None." She make it such a big deal like as though i'm going to be a juvenile one day. My mum gave me a sneer and told me to watch out if i were to do anything wrong. The truth is... I'm not afraid of my parents but i will always respect them and their decisions. I'm totally not afraid of the fucking god damn CANE! It's just a cane. Pains from wounds and bruises means nothing anymore. I've grown so immune to the pain.
Anyway, i would say my upbringing is better than her pampered brat and rich children. My academic are always better than her children no matter which tuition i go. One day, she told me this... "I dont want my daughter-in-law to be a graduate because smart girls are complex, demanding, dont know how to cook. All my friends also dont want a graduate for a daughter-in-law." I just kept quiet at her house and smile. I know she is jealous that her sons can never succeed academically. Her son is rich and handsome but so what. Whoever will be her daughter-in-law is so unlucky! Besides, smart girls nowadays can be a graduate and can cook okay. Anyway, who says i cant cook? I didn't admit that i cant cook. Have you ever taste my cooking? I cant even believe some of friends keep underestimating me about the things i can do and the things i cant do. I know i can be silly or clumsy or dubious but i'm not an IDIOT!
When my mum accuse me of keep yelling at my siblings, my dad told me he can easily point it out that i got it from her. Both my dad and my granny told me that my mum doesn't really have the ability to express herself very well. Since i can express myself better, they thought i should give in to her. Sometimes i wonder, why must i give in to everyone in my family? My granny told me, if i cant take it... just go to the coffeeshop. She'll gimme coffee or ice-cream to cool down. Hehez...
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
