* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I didn't manage to blog this news last week because i was so damn exhausted. After my bad day at work, i went to tuition. After tuition, my tutee's mum gave me some kropok to bring home. When i was about to reach home, a big dog followed me. Those ppl who knows how coward i can be when come to cats, imagine what kind of fear i would feel when i realised the dog is following me. My heart just sank! I controlled myself to walk as calmly as possible towards the void deck but to my horror, nobody was there. Then i saw this mly couple on the bike riding very slowly. I went to up to them and said, "Help me, help me, the dog is following me!" Thank God they didn't zoom away. The boy ride on the bike with me until i manage to hide in the shop. And they just zoom away from the dog. The dog ran away to the other side. I thanked them and then went home.
This week, after sending out resumes.... I simply slack and play my Sims2 Open for Business. I did manage to do some housework while playing. But thanks to my STUPID little bro who keeps wanting to play too, I got scolding from my mum. She call me a devil and animal who only knows how to eat and sleep and sit in front of the computer one whole day. Both of us shouted to each other and i think my bro got afraid. Serves him right! The price for always wanting to get what you want is a war in the house all because of you. And i have more responsibilities with the shop that my mum have no idea about. Maybe i should stop being responsible and left the house. Who cares if they can handle the work or not. Nobody appreciates me doing them. Raqin(my sec3 bro) spend weeks painting the house and my mum praise him like as though he had saved her life. To me, that doesn't count because he is paid to do the job. I went to tuition after that. When i came home, i was wondering how come my sis treats me so coldly. When i read her blog, I just discovered why. A stupid damn arsshole use her nick and flood her tagboard with words like "I'm so fake" or "I suck". And guess what, she accused me of that! What the fuck! You guys can see it and all those 'nice' things that she said about me by clicking on "Jannah" in my Link. I'm not so lame tagging her board with such stuff. I'm not even a hate-tagger to my enemies or to the people i dont like. Besides, i have better things to do than tagging something so stupid and flood the tagboard. Oh whatever and she isn't the only one who thinks i'm capable of doing something as stupid as that.
I'm feeling so depressed right now wondering how come everyone thinks i'm so dumb. Am i really that idiotic and dumb? I may be nosy but i dont flood ppl's blogs. Plus, both me and my sister didn't even have a fight today. She was in school and i'm minding my own business playing Sims2 the whole day. Felt so sucks that i ate 4 bars of chocs and a whole big bag of Lays Sour Cream Chips. Granny bought some strawberry yoghurt drink for me! Yeay! That's the only one good thing someone has done for me. See how pathetic my life is?
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
