* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Do any of you remember my friend, Sarah? I was close to her when i was in Sec 1 during choir. She migrated to Canada when we were in Sec 2 because her dad got posted there. In sec 2, she came back to Singapore and join the class of 2e5. The four of us, me, sarah, jasmine and geraldine tay always sit together to joke and laugh all the time back then. Haiz... I miss those days. And 1999, that's the last time is met her. I knew she always came back to Singapore around June or July but i'm not sure when and besides i'm usually very busy with other things or crisis for the past few years.
After 7 years, i managed to finally meet Sarah again. Meet up with her last Tuesday after work. Boy! Both of us have loads to catch up with each other. She looks the same alright except that she have longer hair now. So we walk around TM till we got hungry and then went to Swensens to 'pig out'. We are served by an excellent waiter who always make sure that our water is always filled. Too bad another person collected our bills or we would have given him some tips.
Today, suppose to meet Misha at UOB bank in Marina Square at 1.30pm. But i dont know why... I keep getting lost in that place today. Maybe because it's damn crowded today. Misha got frantic. So sorry dear for making you worried. I eventually found my way and reach there bye 1.50pm. Then we set out to go to GV. And guess what? This time, both of us got lost in the crowds and the bloody Marina Square is like maze. We ask for directions from the staffs and got to our destination. We've been running around a lot that we felt so hot in the air-con GV cinema. Haha... We watched 'Just my luck' today and it was a great movie. Lindsay Lohan has fatten up a little i think and she looks great! She looks horrible when she was skinny and aneroxic that time. The guy is cute!!!! Saw him before in Princess Diaries 2. I think he looks cuter in Princess Diaries 2. Oh well, doesn't matter... You dont watch a movie just to see the guy ya?
After the movie, i felt like eating ice-cream at Swensens. Again, we got lost! We were given 2 wrong directions by the sleepy security guard and the staffs at Home Fix. Lessen learnt: Only ask directions from ladies in Marina Square and not the guys! When we finally found Swensens, Misha said, "I've never felt so relieved before just to see Swensens." Yeah, we've been walking for so long! We reward ourselves with the ice-cream of our choice. While eating, there's a baby who got attracted to Misha. Haha... I didn't know Misha is such a babe-magnet. Hehez... I guess she have the cute face(it's a compliment) which the baby got Geram at. After that, we took the shuttle bus back to City Hall and went home. Although we kept getting lost, we had fun and some form of adventure too. I'm sooo looking forward to our rollerblading training weekend... See you allz...
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
