* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I had a great outing yesterday with Idah and Misha. Chatted a lot. Apparently, Idah have something against me consuming chocolate. What's wrong if i prefer chocolate milkshake? I dont mind drinking strawberry milkshake. But i never ever like Vanilla milkshare or ice-cream. No way... I dont know.... Idah suddenly said, "I always see you buying something chocolaty." My sentiments? "Hmmm... Why? Are you on diet? You cant stand seeing others buying chocolates because you cant consume them? What is your problem against chocolate?"
X-Men3 is great... I like Storm moves... The storm, thunder, lightning, flying and last but not least... the spinning. It's gotta be cool to have powers like storm. You will need it a lot in singapore. The weather is getting hotter and hotter. So, if you feel you cant take the heat... Just let storm bring the wind to you... Okay, that is just a fantasy.
Shankeri... I miss you too babe. So looking forward to this saturday and let's shop till we drop. Haha... I dont know if we have time to go and watch "The Omen". It will be great if we could. Anyway, I need new clothes desperately. My currently clothes are so worn-out. Cant wait... cant wait...
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
