* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Walk walk walk... That is what i have been doing a lot since last Saturday. Last Saturday, i went shopping with Shankeri. Finally i get to see her, after cancelling our outing so many times. We had great fun, shopping around from one shop to another. Checking out different prices of the things that i want to buy. I'm so disappointed that there is no more John Little in Parkway Parade. Haiz... Anyway, i bought 4 tops and a pair of shoes. Shankeri help me pick the tops. Thanks ya... You got good taste! After that, we went to Marine Parade Library to borrow some books before we went home.
From Monday to Thursday, I have been sending emails and going for interviews just like the previous week. I'm almost demoralize because not many companies would want to accept a temporary worker. And finally, i got the job! Alhamdulillah! After weeks of waiting, i finally got a job as Personal Assistant. Yes yes yes! Haha... I'll be starting work from next Monday onwards.
Today, I went out with Shankeri again. Initially, both of us thought that it will be just a short outing. Because she needs to be home early to do her prayer and I need to go tuition. Our main purpose this time is to go and get some chocolates from Candy Empire. Mmmmm... Yum yum! After that, we just walk around aimlessly. After I think we got enough of walking, we decided to go Starbucks and slack there while sipping our Frappucino. While we are in Starbucks, I found out that my tuition cancel on me. So, we stopped by at Shankeri's house and wait till she finish her prayers. After that, we proceed to Marine Parade Library again. Last but not least, we went to Parkway Parade and explore the places that we didn't go to last Saturday. Hehez... So glad my student cancel the tuition. It will be irresponsible of me to cancel for the sake of me just wanna have fun. Instead, they cancel on me and I managed to hang out longer. So thank you very much!
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
