* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Yeay... I cant wait! I cant wait! I'm going to watch X-Men III with Idah and Misha tmr. Long time never see both of them. Yeapz... Never see misha for a about a month too. All the 3 of us got a lot of catch up to do. See you guys tmr!
I took out my last back teeth last week because it got a big hole. Eeeeww... I know! Due to the lack of space at the end of my jaw, he accidently cut part of my bone/gum. So he have to stitch it up and my gum bleeds for one whole day. Today, i can finally remove the stitches. It's like sweet freedom again. I can eat rice without worrying about food getting stuck between my teeth and my jaw now.
Most of my work is done by now. Since no more exams, there should be no more procrastination of everything else. By yesterday, my mood to hunt for jobs came back. I've been sending a lot of resumes already and got a couple of interviews next monday. There are no guarantee that i may get a job but we'll see how it goes next week.
How do you guys like my new blog template? Isn't it nice and simple? I'm just so sick of looking at Pink. This new template only took me an hr to do. Hehez... So let me know if it lacks of something yeah?
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
