* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Hello hello! How are you? I'm fine, thanks! How's my new job? Well, most of my colleagues like to go on MSN secretly. How do they do it? Well, they have taskbars that keeps autohide. However, I do not dare to go in during working hours. Anyway, i'm usually very busy preparing cheques(which means i'm away for my table), doing data entry, recording payment received via cheques(for this, i'll be walking from one end to the other end of the office after finishing recording them) and loads more! Plus! I've been using that rosnani's(my colleague who had an accident) comp or worst Ailim's(my accounts manager) comp whose monitor is clearly visible to my boss if i'm on the msn.
I did went into MSN a couple of times during lunch break just to check my emails. I thought it will be alright you know because it's MY LUNCH TIME and NOT work time. Anyway, i'm allowed to do that in my previous job... plus i'm allowed by my supervisor to surf the net when i have nothing to do. Okie... back to my current job. My colleague sitting behind me saw msn while my boss is abt to leave his office. By the time he is reach this office door, i've already switch off my msn. But my colleague look really horrified and ask me to be careful because the boss is very stingy. I don't know about him being stingy but its ethically wrong to chat during work. So she just warn me as though i've stole something from the office. And she isn't the only one.
Today, rosnani came back after 1 and half week of MC. She looks like Mdm Ainon(my GP teacher from srjc)! I wonder if they are related but dont dare to ask because a lot of ppl have been asking her about the stitches on her face. So today, i have to sit at my new office cubicle. Which is perfectly well hidden in one corner in front of my boss's father-in-law office. This morning, i didn't even do anything important except typing in some payments. It's so boring that i'm almost falling asleep at about 12 plus. I was so happy to find that shankeri is online too! So i decided to stay awhile for a chat. Besides, my boss wasn't around too. 15 mins to 12, my boss finally arrived and i exit the MSN.
When i'm going home with Kak Nora(the receptionist), Kak Nora advised me that if i'm going on MSN... i must be careful. Sheesh... Is everybody assuming that i'm going online while working too? Or maybe i'm just oversensitive. Well, dont worry.. if you see me online during office hours, it means i'm doing something really simple and boring. So it's okay to chat with me alright...
Today is mummy's birthday. For the first time, I bought a 1/2 kg Chocolate Marshmallow Cake for my mum. Bought a small one in case it wasn't nice. It turns out that the cake is very sweet and fudgy. Anyway, to my surprise, mummy likes it. She, my siblings and I actually ate 3/4 of the cake. Haha...
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
