* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I totally love my job right now! Doing what i know best. AR = Account Receivables and AP=Accounts Payable. Doing lots of data entry which requires debit and credit. Of course i would like to learn more. Since i'm just a student, my boss hired me just to help out with the simple simple stuff. He asked me, "Ailim is not giving you any complicated stuff yet right?" Well... Of course not! That is why i've been so stress free. I have to help out my pregnant supervisor as much as i can. Now that another staff just had a major motorbike accident, i also have to take over her job as well. My colleagues are nice, my supervisor is very sweet and patient, and my boss is a very chatty person who is proud of his family(esp his 2 sons). But i have to work for the next 3 saturday mornings. Oh man! It's okay... my colleagues told me working on saturdays are very slack.
My schedule is pretty tight nowadays. Working and tuition. But i like it... I think i've been so bored from staying at home for so long. But you guys know me. I'm workaholic. I can actually survive working and giving tuition at the same time. I simply love the feeling of having to rush here and there. If you think i'm totally weird, well.... i'm sorry... it's just me! Isn't this tiring? Well, i love juggling!
I spend the rest of my free time with my family. Sometimes, meet up with friends for awhile. It's so nice to be able to meet up with Shankeri once a fortnight or more. Something incredible happen to me on wednesday. I was so clumsy that one of my shoe fall into the mrt gap. I manage to claim back my shoe though. Yeay!! Thanks SMRT! You really provide SUPERB services. I also spend my other free time by reading lots and lots of books and preparing stuffs for my tutees. Now, i wont feel bored anymore. There is always something to do everyday!
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
