* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I've been feeling frustrated and angry for the past few days. I hate it when people are trying to change my schedule just to suit their selfish preferences. Who am i talking abt? Well, it's my pri 5 tutee's mother. She told me she have found a job and want the tuition at about 7pm when she is home. Since she is afraid that her daughter might be so tired, so she thought of having the tuition on friday. The problem is that i've agreed to help my cousin out every friday at 8pm with her studies. My cousin only live a few blks away from me. So i dont mind. So i simply told that woman, i really cant make it on friday. So she asked, how abt on thursday? I have another tuition on thursday and the girl refuse to change her timing. Plus... she has been great! Doing her work on time. So i have no excuse to change her timing. So that woman told me to rearrange my schedule just to suit her.
On thursday morning, i msged her that if there's a tuition on that day, wat time would it be? She said 6.15pm. Now wait a second... I ever have tuition with that girl around 6.15pm on monday or tuesday. And she pleaded with me to change the days bcoz the tuition is at 7pm. What a LIAR! I'm bloody furious! Fortunately, i didn't promise her that i'll make the changes. So i decided not to change anything unless my tutee cancelled on me.
Since there are no cancellation. I simply told her i really cannot make it on both days and ask her if she I can have the tuition on saturday. Well, she got disappointed of course that she didn't get what she wants. Guess what next? She wanted to have the tuition on sunday instead of saturday. Man! 70% of the time, there's always family gathering somewhere. Either weddings or birthdays. Although i did ever give tuition on sunday. But i wont allow her to have tuition on every sunday. Besides, it's bloody crowded on sunday in the MRT. No way! So i simply told her off that sunday is a family day and she can only have tuition on either saturday or monday. She cant have it on saturday because she have to run errands on that day. So what? Do you have to run errands the whole day? The tuition is only 1 1/2hr.
Yeah... I'm really mad although i didn't say so in my face. I know i'm nice. I know they are taking advantage of me but i wont allow it. Hence, i rebel against her wishes of changing the tuition timings just to suit her needs.
Yesterday, i was feeling kinda pissed off because of the above when i followed my mum to fetch my youngest bro from school. When my bro is released, you see there's a lane pathway where the teachers will walk down the students to their parents. One asshole(abt 9 yr old girl) kinda block half of the pathway in front of with her bike. How bloody inconsiderate. After i found my bro and wanna walk out of the crowd, that girl almost run through my feet with that bike. So i shouted, "S'cuse Me!" So loud that everybody around me move back and give me a lot of space. I guess the girl must get offended because the following is what happen later. Me and my brother walk together with my mum towards down the road towards the car. We were halfway walking and suddenly, that girl's mum and her rode past with their bike and shouted, "Kesian, kena jalan kaki!"(Pity you, you have to walk.) I'm a bit puzzled at first. I mean why would anyone wanna pity me for walking towards the car. Then it struck me, she must have thought that i live nearby or have to take the bus. So she thought i have to walk a long way out to the main road. Well, paisey lah! Saw the look on their faces when they saw me in the car. HAHA!
What a complete loser! Terribly petty too! Besides, quit showing off with the bike. Both mother and daughter have big asses. I knew that because they wear tights and their asses are huge. Luckily the tyre never pancit! And i dont think both of them cycle everyday either. Besides, why pity me for walking? I walk awful a lot! I ever walked from Orchard down to somerset to dhoby ghaut and to city hall. Yeapz... during my ODAC days in jc. I am so used to walking. I dont mind walking through the long tunnel that links from city hall to marina square. Except for one saturday before the school reopens which was bloody crowded. Haiz... It's okay. Forget it Shida. Why bother about assholes anyway?
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
