* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
My dearest friends, most of the time I blog only when i have a strong opinion which i dont know how to express it verbally. As friends, most of you know I'm verbally sucks. And i've always appreciated you guys for not mocking me most of the time and tried to understand me in the best way you could. Thank you my friends. I'm so lucky to have you guys.
After National Day, I dont have any mood to blog at all. I've been nervous and anxious about my results. Plus to learn that my school is going bankrupt just before we started sch, makes me really worried about am I going to continue my studies. My best accounts lecturer has also left the school. Now, I have a clever chinese(china)-accent lecturer for Corporate Finance instead. Not that i'm racist or anything, but I dont understand most of the words that is coming out from her mouth. I seriously cant believe she graduated from Australia. Oh heck... Anyway, I pass my exams. Average of Bs. Alhamdulillah.
Anyway, even when i dont blog... You shouldn't worry so much abt not knowing the actions in my life. It's just that... my current situation is not appropriate for the public to know. However, I'll fill you in when the time is right. And shankeri, I'll fill you in with my current news whenever you come online. I'll never miss you out. Same goes to my other bestfriends and closest friends. Generally, I'm okay right now. Just exhausted because of all these extra tuition lessons before the prelims. So please do understand. And Shankeri, Martini might be joining us on 23rd. I'm sure you are as dying as me to meet her. It has been 3 yrs since I last saw the cute little Martini. Besides, 23rd is the last day we muslims can havoc and eat outside. Haha...
Okiez... my eyes cannot take it anymore. I seriously need to go and sleep. Goodnight everyone!
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
