* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Hey Peeps!! First and formost, I would like to thank Shankeri(Dearie) and her great family for inviting me to the birthday party and making me feel so welcome. The indian food is great!!! Better than my uncle's indian food. Come to think of it... my uncle nvr meet my expectation. But your uncle's cooking... simply rockz!!! Yeah... maybe i'll get ur uncle to cook one day if i ever need a caterer in the future. Spare no expenses as long the food is great for the guest!!!
Anyway, did i mention that i rebonded my hair last friday? I thought the rebonding will make me feel better about myself since i hate going around with my partial curly hair on top. Unfortunately, I was wrong. End of August is getting nearer and the results of my exams will be out by next Friday. Like Aaarrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!! Just the thought of it makes me lose my appetite and I keep having butterflies in my tummy. I cannot take this anxiety anymore!!! Haiz... Thanks Misha (darling) for putting up with all my worries and constant whining. I know you felt the same too or perhaps worst. And you are finally back in Singapore now! Yeay!!!! Missie you so much!!! Thank god for your safe return.
Dearie had her 21st birthday party today. It was great! I came later than i expected... around 5 pm. In time to watch dearie's cousin help dearie to do the make-up. I'll post up the photos when i receive it. Eventually, thank god, dearie look so beautiful. Like a bride. Dearie... I'm so proud of you today. You look so happy... cheery cheery. I know you are still thinking about Siva a lot. But you didn't let his absence to ruin your mood. For that, you truly deserve a big trophy!! Dearie introduced me to the whole family and vice versa. Hmm... i doubt i can remember much names. Haha...
You guys know right... That i always thought that i'm ugly coz I find that my facial features is too sharp like a witch and i have loads of pimple scars. However, dearie's granny and grandaunt finds me pretty. Haha... Upon hearing that, i felt really good about myself. So happy! Hee hee... Dearie's granny even asked me if i'm married. Haha... Dearie, please thank them for me for boosting my self-esteem. I really need it. Especially right now, I need all the confident boost i can get. One of dearie's cousin thought i'm from philipines. Well, i take that as a compliment. It's interesting to have mixed blood and hear ppl keep guessing your origin. When in sec sch, ppl say i look like eurasian. Some say i look like nepalese. My friend's bro thinks i have red indian blood. Thank you people! I'm the result of the genes of pakistani mother and javanese father. Speaking of my family, daddly gonna close shop end of this august and gonna work as security guard. Haiz... Just one week with so many worries... I'm physically and mentally exhausted already...
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
