* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I had lunch with my colleagues today at Technopark. It's a great place with lots of variety of food to choose from that the usual Nasi Padang we had at Comtech. Met the new staff whom gonna take over Kak Nura when she will be on maternity leave soon. Oh my god... she is just 22 but already married to 30 yr old husband and had 1-yr old son already. I was shocked of course! From her face and body, i thought she is already 25 or 26. Come to think of it, I think Kak Mazlin looks younger than her. But then, Kak Mazlin also not married yet. Hehez.... I want to ask her, dont you think you settle down too early? And i thought that by giving birth at young age, your body could easily slim down to the original size?
On the 2nd thought, most girls finish poly by the age of 19/20. And if they dont have the intention to further their studies, why not just let them get married? Even the CMA malay girls whose age around 21-23 are not married yet although they are attached. As for me, enjoy first larh... Still struggling with this degree. See irritating James Kwan(my financial repording and management accounting lecturer) face twice a week. I better start on my ISORG assignment 2 after this before the other lecturers also start giving another assignment as early 'Christmas Gift' to us. Oh how Glory... I'm sooo 'looking forward'.... NOT!!!
Anyway, had a meeting with them about what to wear for the company's DnD... Retro Nite. Kecoh siolz... we all really dont know what to wear. Kak Aisah told the new staff, Siti, that we are a crazy bunch of people. I continued... after a wear... she also turned crazy. Kak Ros and Kak Nura said... "Ya... just like her... Shida dulu baik, so decent... Skarang jahat". I got sensitive a little so i said, "Hoi... I'm still decent what?". And what do you guys mean by jahat? Am i really that jahat? I mean... I know I can be very playful. My colleagues havent got the full blast from me yet, and they say I'm jahat? Misha got the full blast after all the group study. We can simply go mad while studying. We had a helluva great time studying together. Right darling? As they always say, all work and no play is so boring.
Oh watever to them... I'm just being myself. I'm quite straightforward and supposedly just like them... if they cant take it... I guess i should just tone it down and watch what i'm saying. Only my close buddies and relatives can tolerate my crappiness. Now, i'm also able to open up myself more.... which allows me to click with Natalie's friends so effortlessly. I mean it is good rite... to be a little extrovert during parties. Get to know new people... Takkan asik-asik nak jadi malu-malu kucing selamanya? Memang tidak patut...
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
