* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I truly enjoyed myself today. I studied in the morning till abt 2pm. After that, I meet up with my sister at a bus stop near century square. And then, we took bus 27 to make our way to changi airport. I've promised my sister that one day, I'll treat her to TCC. She never been to Popeye before too. Her birthday is round the corner, actually it's next thursday. So i decided to give her a birthday treat to these two places. I doubt i'll have the mood to celebrate her birthday next week. So I decided to bring forward the celebration to today.
By the time we reached changi airport T3, it was already 4.30pm. Although we were famished, we knew that the servings of one popeye meal is too filling for us individually. Bearing in mind that we need to reserve some space in our tummy for desserts in TCC later, my sister and I decided to share the 2 pc chicken meal with an extra side dish. So we had 2 pieces of chicken (one for each of us), one regular side dish: cajun fries, one biscuit and the additional side dish: mashed potatoes. I wanted to order coleslaw too but it wasn't available. Bleargh... But it's okay. My sister finds that the cajun fries taste like those A&W curly fries. She agrees that the mashed potatoes taste delicious! It tastes so good that she took a few spoonful scoops of it. Amazing! Amazing because she wasn't too keen about the mashed potatoes initially. We even finish up the biscuits with the jam that they provided. Mmmm.... Yummy!!!
After we clean our plates except for the chicken bones(LICIN!), we walk around T3 a bit. At about 5.15pm, we decided that it's time for us to have our desserts at TCC. My sister was spoilt for choices when she was looking through the drinks menu. There isn't much choice needed to be made for dessert. I've already decided that she must try Dark Devotion. It was recommended to me by my friend, Misha. The cake is superb dearie. The credit should goes out to you. Anyway, you and your family are great at noticing good food from different places. Although, your house itself have incredibly good food. Whether it's your mum's cooking or buy from outside.
For those who have no idea what Dark Devotion is, i shall post the picture one day. My sister took pic of it before she savour the taste. I've already decided on Mocha latte. I wanted to try something new initially but eventually i drop the idea. I didnt tell my sister i've made my choice. After she had decided what drink she wants, i was surprised to know that she chose Mocha latte too. Deep in my heart, I thought to myself, "This is funny coz Misha and I ordered 2 Mocha latte and 1 Dark Devotion too the last time we came here." When our Mocha latte arrived, my sister took pictures of it. As though it is an object from the museum. My sister truly enjoyed the Dark Devotion. I let her have most of the cake since it's her birthday treat after all.
After that, we meet up with a couple of my srjc-ian friends at kallang mrt station before i brought them to Kallang Netball Centre. Today's turn out was great! We have 12 members altogether. Even though the court was flooded by the rain around 7pm, we played pretty darn good game. We start out with some warm up. Followed by some essential training. Then we were splited into 2 teams. Our coach asked ask who never played netball before. I raised my hand. Actually, i played before but it has only been twice since my company starts this netball activity. So i just want to be safe. My sister gave me that dubious look and said, "Selenger larh you, you really never play before arh?" I simply told her that I still dont really know the rules. My sister is on the opponent team. How sway is that? She was teasing me in the field. While playing, she called me names like babatz, fatso, shortie. My colleagues are surprised i think. How come i wasn't mad by her behaviour. Well, that is how things are at home. We teased each other meanly for the fun of it. She is not the only one who does that to me. Even Misha did that too. And my self-esteem is too high to be bothered by small little things like that.
Other than name calling, kaoz... she really attacked me in the field till i fell down. There's a small scratch on my knee now. Damn!!! Anyway, we ran a lot till i feel that my heart cant take it anymore. I even felt like dying a bit, catching out of breath with my heart thumping damn loudly in my chest. How sucks can my stamina be? Other than that, sometimes being myself worries me. Worried about if i had offend others because i'm quite straight-forward. Most people are not like me who simply blast right at you what they dont like abt you. I rather people be honest with me than hiding things from me. Dont know about the rest, but I'm glad and thank god that i have bestiez who are honest with me.
After netball, Shar's dad send us home. Thanks girl and your dad. I drank a lot of water but i'm still so thirsty. Feeling dehydrated. My sister checked her weight and realised that she has gain 1kg. Then she go around saying, "Didi... It's all your fault... I gain 1 kg." My mum totally rolled her eyes and say, "Alah... baru 1kg." Haiya, i only gave you a birthday treat today. Followed by some netball exercise. How about my weight? Haha... Maintain aje! Although I ate a little bit more than her, my weight do not increase. I'm only 0.5kg more than my sister. Ahakz... I'm slim now but I need to reshape parts of my body. I want slimmer legs, firmer butt and less flabbier arms. Haiz... Talking about insecurities...
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
