* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Okiez... Revision for ISORG seems to be going along fine for now. Somehow, the feelings of loneliness fade. Now, all i want to do is fully focus on my studies and insya allah, clear my exams.
My dear Bariah... It's been so long since i last met you. Hmmm... I haven't seen you in decades! We should totally meet up one day and catch up with one another. My dearie Shankeri... I'm sorry if you are sick of listening about all this boys and studies complaining. Yes... I agree with you that life is so much more than just abt studies and boys. But i cant help it rite now... My life right now is just about exams. Bare with me for a couple of weeks, okay? After 10 June... I shall stop bickering. I really do hope you can work things out and achieve your dream of studying overseas. I know how it feels like... Coz i am trying to reach my 12 yr old dream of getting my degree. I'm so going to miss you when you move to Perth.
As i grew up, everywhere i turn to... It seems like everyone is obsessed abt losing weight. Haiz... Honestly, it's been getting on my nerves. Firstly, do you want to lose weight because you think you look more attractive if you are slimmer? Or issit because you want to be healthier? Honestly, I hope it is more for the latter reason. I'm not fat! In fact, i'm perfectly in my normal acceptable range now. My weight is only 53 kg. In comparison to my height, I can be considered as slim. Yes, i do have babatz everywhere in my body. And you know what... there was once upon a time i felt so comfortable with it. When i was in SRJC, I was always 54kg or 55 kg. What's wrong with little fats here and there? Do i have to be excessive skinny like those stick supermodels or like all those stick cina's body around us... and then i can consider myself as slim? What the hell?
Relatively compared to a lot of you out there, I slim down very very easily. Nope... Not through totally not eating but eating in moderation. Price of rice has gone up! So hey, it's the best time to cut down on rice a bit. Totally stay away from snacks like potato chips. Because eating salty food increases the water retention in your body which makes you look FAT! I need to eat chocolates to calm my nerves as i study. However, it has to be limited! Not because of weight problems. But i got two hideous pimples now!! And last but not least, EXERCISE!!!! So proud of Kak Ros. She slimmed down through swimming, playing badminton, go gym and play netball with CMA. I joined the netball too. It's every Thursday evening at Netball Centre in Kallang. Eh Bariah, you nak join tak? It's fun i tell you. Please dont laugh, I know Shida is hopeless in netball. But who cares... they arent professionals and we are just playing for fun! So people... Please open up and start to learn new things. Explore every sport although you may suck at it. As they always say, you are never too old to take on something new and all the things you want to do. Life is short btw.
Does being perfectly skinny and wearing S size clothes means you are gorgeous and beautiful? Please larhz... Hollywood stars like Salma Hayek or Jennifer Lopez are gorgeous even though they dont have the stick thin body. It's totally how you carry yourself across as a confident and beautiful young woman. Only shallow ppl judge you by the perfections of your body. As humans, i think we should assess people more for their character and not body. So stop saying that you think you are not beautiful just because you are F-A-T.
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
