* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
Yeeeesssss!!! I'm finally graduating!!! Thank you Misha for studying with me for the past 3 years. Although i didnt do as well as i aspected, but I'm still thankful i make it through. Taking 5 subjects instead of the regular 4 subjects under UOL is seriously no joke. The pressure of trying to squeeze everything in my mind did really cause me to have system overload that I got really sick.
I've finished my internship a couple of weeks ago. The dumb thing about SIM, they will only award me with certificate of participation(COP) after i completed their 300 words report. What's the COP for? What I need is a testimonial! Which company would give a hoot about cop of internship. Mr Mohan is a nice boss. He guided his staff patiently and very approachable if we need to ask him questions. Anyway, I'm sure there are quite a number of bosses who are like that. However, I really cant stand his wife and her staffs. Always bothering to do their mindless jobs like... photocopy one or two papers which I just tell them off casually, "Why cant you photocopy yourself? If you want me, I'll photocopy them later when I'm free." One bitch can tell me, "But it's very urgent." I replied, "If it's urgent then photocopy yourself coz I'm busy." After that, she go around venting anger on the innocent machine. Probably while cursing at me quietly. Haha... As if I care what she thinks. Haiz... I've complained a lot abt them to my netball friends during my 2nd week and 3rd week of internship. Thank you so much girls for listening to my crapz.
In the 4th week onwards, my boss delegate some specific tasks to me. Which means that the secretorial bitch cant touch me. She even told me, "Wah... Mr. Mohan give you jobs arh?". I just smiled at her. In my heart, "I prefer that.. why? you not happy issit?". That goes to show my silence does not mean well. Anyway, thank god I managed to finish the whole 10 weeks without giving up halfway.
During my internship, I had a great time meeting for lunch with my ex-colleague, Kak Nora. Hahaha... I miss making comparison of her face before lunch and after lunch. The contrast is great! When we meet up for lunch, her face is all cheery and happy. Like... Hey! I'm out of jail!!! Okay, may i'm exaggerating here. But when we were walking back to the office, her face is so solemn. The dreadfulness of going back to the office is stated all over her face! Hopefully you'll find a better job and get better pay soon.
My youngest brother is all grown up now. He is currently 7 yrs old. Gee... How time flies... However, he is still so manja. Well, not to the extend that he is not independent. He loves to be independent. It is his way of showing that he is all grown up like the rest of us. But one look at him, you can tell that he is either the only child or the youngest. There are no worries abt younger siblings for him to protect. Most of the things that he wants, he'll get. All he have to do is asked around. If it doesn't work with mummy, try elder sisters, then elder brother, then grandmother. Last resort, goes to daddy. Now he has learnt to puasa full day. It's really a test for him at first coz by 4pm, his stomach rumbled like crazy and he starts getting cranky. As time goes by, he starts getting used to it and learnt to be more patient. Alhamdulillah... He have completed 6 days so far with tons of praises from mummy and lots of bribes like Polky and lollypop after a good dinner. Haha... Kids! Well... Time for sahur now... Selamat Berpuasa to all my muslim friends.
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
