* Welcome *
Monami
- click the words for navigation -
I have to admit it. I always have trouble hiding my feelings. Especially feelings of being pissed off. Or maybe I'm just pmsing.
Alright, ever since my granny been at home more often. More and more relatives visiting my house. It's not that I wanna be rude or unwelcoming. It's just that why do people have to pick on the days when Disney channel is having good premiere movies like Ratatouille. I didnt get a chance to catch while it was on Cinema. When they are showing the movie, my uncle came to visit my grandmother. Both of them talked so loudly. Riz increase the volume more and more. And both of them talked even more louder than the tv. It's very disruptive for both parties. The living is the only place where we have a tv with cable. And the living room is the only place where there are comfortable sofas for our guests to sit and chit chat.
Like today, we thought we gonna have a quiet evening. All of a sudden, my grandmother's sister's said she wanna come by and drop off some kueh. At first we thought okay, she'll just drop the kueh and that's it. Later did we know, she brought her whole family including her hyper-active grandaughter(my 5 yr old distant cousin) along. They stayed till 9pm which is when my grandfather pick them up. Haiz... Which means I cant watch the show I wanted coz this girl wanted to watch King Kong. Out of all shows! This is what happen... My smile is not sincere and I do not talk much. Walk to and fro from the room to the living like some lost souls. My heart just do not have the mood to entertain the guests. Although they are one of my closests relatives. I just hope they dont take me as being proud. Nvm... I'll make it up to them on first day of Hari Raya.
I've been thinking whether I should get another cable box and put it in another room. So that we all dont have to fight for the tv cable. But I'm afraid that it would affect my brothers to watch more tv. I dont know. Although I'm at home most of the time right now. I dont get to watch much tv either. How to? When the show I wanna watch is on, someone else wanted to watch some other things. The only time I get to watch tv in peace is after everyone goes to bed. Sucks lah. Btw, Raz and Riz temper is getting from bad to worst this Ramadhan. Haiz...
Syidah
~ Likes ~Family and friends
Chocolates and Ice-cream
Harry potter
Mathematics
Reading
Baking
~ Loves ~Watching Indonesia and Local Chinese Drama Serial
(Both are very addictive)
~ Hates ~Inconsiderate Assholes
Hypocrites
Perverts
~ Wishes ~I hope you guys click on the "Personality Test"
and tell me what do you think of me
* Veritaserum *
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
